I will be happy to stay in touch with you
Whether you’re interested in buying my artwork, want to collaborate, are a young artist
who is looking for practical tips, or you might just want to give me a comment
about what I post or about my art, please write to me.
I am open to any proposal or suggestion.
P.S. Remember you will find me on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube too
- The data controller is Karol Pomykała, based in Warsaw (02-375), ul Studencka 40/37. You can contact your administrator by:
- sending a letter to: ul Studencka 40/37, 02-375 Warsaw.
- by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form on the “Contact” tab.
- The administrator will process the data from the contact form to identify the sender and handle the inquiry.
- The legal basis for the processing of data is the legitimate interest of the controller – Article 6 section(1) lit.(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”); it is a legitimate interest of the administrator to respond to messages received and to carry out correspondence.
- Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to handle the inquiry and then for the duration of the claim.
- The recipients of the data processed in connection with the contact form can be IT companies, that provide the administrator with service support.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a third country, except for correspondence with persons contacting an administrator outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter: ‘EEA’). The controller shall only transmit data outside the EEA where necessary and appropriate protection is maintained.
- In connection with the processing of data, you have the right to access data, to rectify data, to delete data, to limit the processing of data, to object to the processing of data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Office.
- The data providing is voluntary, but necessary to handle the inquiry.